Effective and updated as of: March 16, 2022
Your rights and choices: See Controlling Your Privacy below for information on your choices regarding your personal information and information on correcting or deleting your personal information and to exercise other rights as an individual.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND SOURCES OF INFORMATION
Categories of personal information
We may collect the following categories of personal information:
– Identifiers such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, IP address (internet protocol address) and cookie identifiers
– Internet or other similar network activity such as browsing history, information on your interaction with our site, browser type and referring site
– Location date
– Professional or employment related data when you apply for a job with us
Categories of sources
We collect personal information from the following categories of sources:
Information you provide
Personal information that you provide:
– when you interact with our site and provide your personal information (e.g., when you provide your information on our Contact Us data form),
– when we communicate via email or otherwise, or
– when you apply for employment.
Information automatically collected
Personal information that we automatically collect through cookies and similar technologies. Through these technologies we collect information such as IP address (internet protocol address), browser type, referring site and the date and time of each visitor to our site.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use personal information:
– To respond to your inquiries
– To send administrative information to you such as information about our site and changes to our terms and policies
– To send you marketing communications
– To recognize you when you return to the site
– To show you relevant information that may interest you (e.g., based on your IP address we will show you listings sponsored by our partner schools that are located near your identified IP address)
– To use in other ways as disclosed to you when you provide your information
– To use in other ways as approved by you
– For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns
– For other purposes such as: (a) legal requirements; (b) legal process such as subpoenas; (c) responding to requests from public and government authorities; (d) enforcing our terms; (e) protecting our business; (f) protecting the rights of others; and (g) pursuing available remedies or limiting our liability.
We may combine your personal information with other information. We will treat combined information as personal information.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with:
– Our corporate affiliates
– Our service providers who help us run our business
– A company that buys or invests in our business or assets
– For other purposes such as: (a) legal requirements; (b) legal process such as subpoenas; (c) responding to requests from public and government authorities; (d) enforcing our terms; (e) protecting our business; (f) protecting the rights of others; and (g) pursuing available remedies or limiting our liability
– any other party as long as we inform you at the time you provide the information
– any other party with your consent
for now we have not sold our users’ personal information.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SITES
We recommend that you visit such third parties’ privacy policies.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
For additional information on disabling cookies, see Controlling Your Privacy.
We do not respond to browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals at this time.